I got this sample mascara from a gift set I got last last Christmas and I am in love with this mascara. It is still in the old packaging, since this was like from 2 years ago. Sorry for the crappy photos. I took the photos using my tablet to see how the pictures will be.
Defines, conditions lashes and gives a more black impact.
- Boosts lashes with in-depth moisture that binds to each one and keeps it silky.
- Microscopic beads help prevent friction, so mascara glides on with ease for smooth, even coverage.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Advanced pigment technology creates the blackest shades possible
- Light is absorbed, reflections reduced, color is visibly intensified.
Ingredients: Purified water, carnauba, silica, stearic acid, polyisobutene, glyceryl, stearate, oleic acid, acrylates, copolymer, aminomethyl, propanediol, pvp/ polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, hydroxyethlcellulose, propylene glycol, trehalose, lauroyl lysine, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, simethicone, imidazolidynl urea, methyparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, (may contain: titanium oxide), mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, ultramrines, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green.
Made in U.S.A.
What I like about the product:
- Creates soft, full, natural looking lashes.
- No clumping, no flaking, no smudging, no smearing, no stinging.
- Dries up fast
- It is able to reach the hard to reach lashes.
- Contains parabens. Parabens is still arguable whether it really is bad for the skin or not. Some people might strictly not like it, while I am just neutral about it.
What I don’t like about the product:
- I don’t think it’s available locally.
- It only lengthens a little. My eyes are monolid and the effect isn’t seen very visible unlike other lengthening mascaras.
- Doesn’t volumize.
- Mascara dries up fast, so you have to use it up as soon as possible.
Verdict: This mascara is not for those who are looking to wanting dramatic lashes. This mascara is great for those who wants to keep their makeup on a minimal and great for making natural looks. I like to use this mascara on lazy days when I don’t feel like putting on too much but still looking good. One of my major monolid problems is that mascara tend to smudge my lids. What I especially like about this mascara is that it dries up fast. that it doesn’t smudge on my eyelids.
Would I repurchase? Yes but no. This costs around USD 22 and that’s too expensive for me, maybe when I am on a splurging mode.
To whom do I recommend this to? To anyone who wants to have a more natural looking lashes.
Like and follow Estee Lauder – Philippines on Facebook!