I can’t live without cleansing wipes. They are my must haves for lazy persons like me. There are days when I just get too tired from work/school that I don’t have time to remove my makeup and wash my face. I just grab a cleansing wipe, wipe it throughout my face and go to bed.
My most recent find is this Glam Works Make Up Remover Cleansing Wipes. Usually what I buy is baby wipes but when I saw this at buy-one-get-one promo, I couldn’t resist but to buy it. I got these 2 packs at a price of one at 10 sheets for Php 49! Great deal for me!
- Removes traces of dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Ideal for travelling or for quick cleaning.
Glam Works Make Up Remover Cleansing Wipes are designed to gently remove dirt, oil, and makeup from your skin. Leaving it clean, healthy and smooth.
Directions for use:
- Pull back the seal to open the cover.
- Remove the wipes.
- Reseal firmly to prevent moisture loss.
- Do not flush used wipes.
Ingredients: water (aqua), glycerine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, lanosterol, laureth-10, ethyrlparaben, propylparaben, chlorhexidine.
Caution: Best used within 45 days after opening. Avoid direct contact to the eyes.
Made in P.R.C.
I swatched on my arm to show you how effective it is. 😀
In just one wipe my arm has been completely clean!
What I like about the product:
- Very affordable at Php 49!
- Has a refreshing, aloe scent.
- The texture is just like baby wipes.
- The wipe/ tissue is wet with essence with being dripping wet.
- Removes my daily makeup with just one wipe/ tissue.
- Doesn’t irritate my face.
- Very convenient to use and for travelling.
What I don’t like about the product:
- Contains parabens. 😦
Verdict: I love it! I didn’t expect it to deliver so well. I only have to use one wipe/ tissue to remove my makeup. It is so hassle free!
Would I repurchase? Definitely!
To whom do I recommend this to? Everyone!