I know this is already a long-delayed post, but I felt obliged to still push through it. This way, I would be reminded of my goals for this year.
- Wake up early! Because I am such a slacker. I love my bed so much that no matter how early I sleep, I wake up at noon. I feel my days have become unproductive.
- Sleep by 12 midnight. In order to wake up early, I must also sleep early. As much as possible I hope to be bed by 12 midnight so that I would be fully recharged by the morning.
- Read the Bible every morning. I believe reading the Bible is such a necessity to daily Christian life. But because I wake up late and end up hurrying to school every single day, I tend to neglect my Bible reading.
- Jog at least THRICE a week. Like I said, I am such a slacker. My heart needs serious pumping and my body needs some sweating.
- No carb diet for dinner. (Except on special occasions) I have gotten real fat these past few months. My largest pair of jeans hardly fits me anymore. Terrible, terrible.
- Drink more water! I am obviously dehydrated because I always forget to drink water.
- Avoid fast food, soft drinks, milk tea. Avoid things that are fattening and unhealthy.
- Shopping ban. To all my wants. I need serious saving up. The only things I allow myself to buy are those which I actually need.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
- Wear sunscreen.
- Remove makeup before bedtime. I am a constant offender on this case. There’s be days when I just forget that I have makeup on. Sometimes, I am just too tired or lazy to remove it.
- Wash my face before bedtime. With or without makeup, our face needs to declog from all the dirt it has accumulated throughout the day.
- Blog at least TWICE a week. I won’t neglect my blog any more.
- Read at least ONE book every week. Any genre, any kind. I have neglected reading books for almost a year now. It’s either I kept buying or I kept borrowing and never reading any of it. Now all my books are just piled up somewhere gaining dusts.
- Connect with old friends, and make new friends.