The Face Shop Pure Water Facial Mist in Jeju Marine (70 ml), Php 395
Ever since I noticed that my skin has been dry, I have been really concerned with my skin care. At first I was planning on trying to buy an Evian Mineral Water Spray but when I saw this on discount while I was window shopping at The Face Shop, I decided to buy it.
The Face Shop Pure Water Facial Mist in Jeju Marine:
A spray-type toner keeping the skin refreshed and moisturized with Jeju Samdasso water and Jeju gullweed extract.
Directions: Spray an adequate amount 20 cm from the face. Tap lightly for full absorbtion.
Ingredients: Water, glycerin, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, PEG-60, hydrogenated castor oil, sargassum pallidum extract, octyldodeceth-16, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance, butylphenyl, methylpropional, palpha-isomethyl ionone.
Made in Korea.
What I like about the product:
- I got in on sale from Php 395 was sold for only Php 250!
- Slim packaging. Easy to carry and bring around.
- Doesn’t irritate my skin.
- The mist is very cool even if it was just inside your bag.
- Very refreshing and moisturizing.
- Doesn’t melt or wash away my makeup when I use it in the afternoons.
- Contains phenoxyethanol and parabens. I saw articles about it but I think it is still arguable whether it really is bad for the skin or not. Some people might not strictly like it, while I am just neutral about it. Until there is a final say on it, I will stay neutral about this matter.
- Contains fragrance. I do like the light sweet smell of it, but I prefer my products unscented. Fragrance in itself has too many chemicals in it.
What I don’t like about the product:
- None that I can think of.
Tip: Pat it on to your skin instead of rubbing it, that way your skin gets more moisturized.
Verdict: I really liked this facial mist. A few weeks ago I ran out of my morning moisturizer and I used it as my substitute while I still haven’t bought one. I used it after I was my face in the morning to retain some moisture in my face. It helped my face not to dry out when I ran out of moisturizer. You can use it anytime- morning, afternoon, or evening; before or after makeup and when your skin feels dull and dry.
Would I repurchase? Yes!
To whom do I recommend this to? To anyone who wants to refresh and moisturize their face. Grab one while it is still on discount!
Do you use facial mists? What facial mists have you tried?