Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist (100 ml) Php 795
I was set into buying this when I first saw this being promoted at The Body Shop Philippines’ Facebook page because I initially thought it was a facial mist. I lost my intention of buying it when I found out it was a body mist! The SA kept bugging me to try it and buy it and was then talked into buying it.
The Body Shop Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist:
Spritz on lightweight moisturization with lustrous Community Trade organic olive oil. NORMAL/DRY SKIN.
Easily absorbed, non-greasy all-over moisture with Community Trade organic olive oil to leave skin soft and supple.
The Body Shop is against animal testing and supports Community Trade organic olive oil from Italy.
Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Methyl 2-Octynoate, , Geraniol.
Made in UK.
What I like about the product:
- I got in on sale for only Php 477 instead of Php 795!
- It is lightweight and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- It is non-greasy. It is perfect for the humid and ever-changing weather in the Philippines. It doesn’t make you feel oily and sticky when you’re sweaty and when you’ve been wet by the rain.
- Very moisturizing. Makes my skin feel baby soft and smooth even after a day of not using it!
- Gives you a nice sheen/glow.
- I am not really fond of its scent which is organic-y and olive-y.
What I don’t like about the product:
- Expensive when bought at regular price of Php 795 for 100 ml. I guess you’ll just have to wait for it go on sale.
- The bottle can get greasy from constantly applying with the hands.
Tip: Pat it on to your skin instead of rubbing it, that way your skin gets more moisturized.
Verdict: I grew to love The Body Shop Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist despite my initial presumptions. The Body Shop Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist is the first body oil I have tried and the effects are just amazing. I really wish they had a facial mist like this because I have super dry face.
Would I repurchase? Yes, when on sale!
To whom do I recommend this to? To anyone who have dry skin and who wants a non-greasy body moisturizer.
Have you tried body oils? What products do you recommend?