Real Nature Mask Olive:
An extract grounded from fresh olive 4,000 ppm contained. An extra moisturizing/ nourishing mask sheet containing olive extract rich in polyphenol, a natural moisturizer blessed by nature, to moisturize and smoothen the dry and rough skin.
Ingredients: Water, butylene glycol, glycerine, SD alcohol 40-B, betaine, sodium hyaluronate, oleea europeae (olive) fruit oil, xanthan gum, hydrogenated lecithin, dimethicone, phaseolus radiatus extract, betula platyphylla japonica bark extract, rumex crispus root extract, carbomer, PEG-60 hydrogenerated castor oil, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.
Tips: Store you face masks and sheets inside your refrigerator for a cooling and refreshing feel. For better results, use face mask/ sheet before applying make-up.
What I like about the product:
- I got in on sale! Instead of Php 95, I only got it for Php 65.
- It is very cool to the skin.
- My face was moisturized, refreshed, and soft.
- My face lightened after using this face mask.
- Contains parabens. I saw articles about it but I think it is still arguable whether it really is bad for the skin or not. Some people might not strictly like it, while I am just neutral about it. Until there is a final say on it, I will stay neutral about this matter.
What I don’t like about the product:
- The mask sheet was a bit big for me. I had a hard time breathing because the nose flap covered my entire nose.
Verdict: I love this product! Among all TFS Real Nature Masks I have tried, this one is the one I liked best. It deeply hydrates and makes your skin moisturized. What’s amazing was that after using the face mask, my face lightened!
Would I repurchase? Yes!
To whom do I recommend this to? Anyone who likes face masks and especially those who wants to moisturize their skin.
Have you tried any Face Shop face masks? How was your experience?