Cottony Essence Sheet Mask Wine (source from Tony Moly SG):
Irritation-free sheet mask made of 100% pure cotton that locks in essential nutrients on your face for a lasting hydration effect. Containing Wine extract that boosts elasticity and vitality on fatigued skin.
Direction (source from Tony Moly SG): On perfectly cleansed and towel-dry skin, unfold the sheet mask and apply it on your face. Leave it on for about 15~20 mins. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining solution left on the skin for better absorption. Recommended to use 2~3 times a week.
Cautions (source from Tony Moly SG): For external use only. Do not apply to areas of the skin where sores, Eczema or dermatitis occur. Do not swallow and avoid contact with eyes or on skin which is sensitive to bandages or pad cloth. Discontinue usage and consult a dermatologist if signs of skin irritation and/or rash appear. Keep out of reach to children and store product away from direct sun exposure.
Tips: Store you face masks and sheets inside your refrigerator for a cooling and refreshing feel. For better results, use face mask/ sheet before applying make-up.
What I like about the product:
- I got in on sale! Instead of Php 98, I only got it for Php 45.
- The yummy sweet grape scent.
- The mask sheet was just right for my face and it was extra soft on the skin.
- It is well soaked but not dripping wet.
- Unlike other face masks, it has an eye flap where you can use it to cover your eyes and just relax.
- My face was moisturized, refreshed, and soft.
- Didn’t irritate my skin.
What I don’t like about the product:
- There is no English translation! I had to google it and search for the product to understand what it is for. The information was not even available on the Philippine website of Tony Moly. This is one of my biggest disappointments on some Korean brands and products. You sell it to us, might as well translate it for us to understand. Sometimes I don’t know why I still patronize them. The good thing is that some products are translated to English.
Verdict: Love it! This is one of the best Korean face masks I have ever tried. I could actually feel the essence sipping into my skin. It was very cooling and relaxing. I had a very good nap with this on. I could actually see that my face was refreshed and moisturized afterwards. I looked so pretty without makeup on. Guess what, I just went to Tony Moly Trinoma and found out it is still on sale until February 28! Hurry, grab one while stocks last!
Would I repurchase? Definitely!
To whom do I recommend this to? Anyone who feels like their skin is fatigued and lacks moisture.
Have you tried any Tony Moly face masks? How was your experience?