I have been eyeing this BB cream ever since The Traveling Heels briefly reviewed this product three months ago. She did not give an in-depth review of this product but for some reason, I was hooked. When Laneige Philippines announced that they’d be giving away a free sample of Snow BB Soothing Cushion, I immediately signed up for it!
- A new-concept cushion-type BB with five active ingredients for Whitening + Sunscreen + Sweat-proof + Soothing + Makeup contained in the cushion to maximize the refreshing and soothing sensation. Every time you touch it, the air pump in the cushion contains air bubbles for thin and skin-friendly makeup.
- Also, it is provided in two separate containers to preserve the active ingredients and their functionality.
- The formulas can be used fresh and safely from start to finish.
How to use:
- Apply onto puff and smooth along the texture of skin. Then, pat to increase adherence. Apply another layer to improve coverage.
- If there is no more content after you press the cushion with your finger, it means that the product is finished. Replace with a refill.
[How to Take Care of Puff]
Keep the puff clean all the time and gently massage it in lukewarm water with neutral detergent or puff cleanser to wash it. Rinse thoroughly until the detergent is washed away, release all moisture, and dry completely in a shadowy place. This way, you can use it for an extended period of time.
Always recap after use. If it is not stored covered, helpful moisturizers and other ingredients can evaporate to shrink the contents.
For all skin types.
The packaging may look small but the amount of product you get is enough for at least 1 week.
The sample comes with a sponge applicator and a plastic separator.
What I like about the product:
- SPF 50 PA +++
- Medium coverage that is lightweight and buildable.
- Dewy-satin finish.
- Easy to blend.
- A little goes a long way!
- Sweat-proof and long-lasting! It is very hot and humid in the Philippines, yet this product was able to last the entire day! I was never the type of person to do retouches but at 1 AM, I still looked gorgeous!~
Can you believe that I took these photos at 1 in the morning?!
Sorry for the poor lighting, I just took photos with my phone.
Here’s another lousy photo of me. LOL!
Verdict: I am very much in love with this product. This BB cream creates a long-lasting radiant glow. I can’t stop looking at myself in the mirror because this BB cream made me so much more beautiful! LOL. I will definitely buy this product!
To whom do I recommend this to: Anyone who likes BB creams and who are lazy to do touch-ups like me.
Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion costs Php 1,950.00 (Compact+Refill), Php 950.00 (Refill).