Essential Mask Sheet Collagen:
A lifting and moisturizing mask sheet for smooth and light absorption and intense effects of collagen.
- Pull out a sheet.
- Unfold and place it on the face.
- Remove after 15-20 minutes and let the residue absorb into the skin.
Tips: Store you face masks and sheets inside your refrigerator for a cooling and refreshing feel. For better results, use face mask/ sheet before applying make-up.
What I like about the product:
- I got in on sale! Instead of Php 95, I only got it for Php 65.
- It is very cool to the skin. Our fridge broke down a yesterday, but when I put on the mask it was cooling to the skin.
- My face was moisturized, refreshed, and firmed. I was like on BB cream, I was dewy! Even after 10 hours since I put on the mask sheet the effects were still there.
- The mask sheet was soaking wet which is a good thing and a bad thing. It kind of annoyed me that while I was resting/ sleeping, the essence was dripping over my ears and neck.
What I don’t like about the product:
- The mask sheet was a bit big for me. I had a hard time breathing because the nose flap covered my entire nose.
- It has strong smell of alcohol.
- The mask sheet kind of irritated my skin. My face became a bit itchy every now and then.
- As always, and I will still complain about it until they do something about it, no complete English translation!
Verdict: It’s a love-hate situation but overall it was a good product.
Would I repurchase? Maybe not. The skin on my face is sensitive. Unless it proves that it wasn’t the cause of my irritation I will consider buying again.
To whom do I recommend this to? Anyone who likes face masks and especially those who want to moisturize, refresh and make firm their skin.
Have you tried any Face Shop face masks? How was your experience?