When I ran out of Estée Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover, I had been living on baby wipes to remove my makeup. I realized that I cannot live on baby wipes alone. I did my research on good drugstore makeup products and found good reviews for Maybelline Eye and Lip Make Up Remover. At first I was skeptical but after trying it out it came out to be a good purchase!
Efficiently removes all waterproof make up. Ophthalmologically and dermatologically tested.
- Effective and easy: This formula instantly removes all eye and lip make up, even waterproof and non-transfer.
- Gentle: Formulated for sensitive eyes, it is especially very gentle for the delicate skin around eyes.
How to use: Shake well before use. Soak a cotton pad with the lotion and apply on the eyes and lips. Follow facial cleansing with Maybelline Foam or Cleansing Milk.
Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, isohexadecane, isopropyl palmitate, pathenol, poloxamer 184, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate, green 6, sodium chloride, polyaminopropyl biguanide.
Made in China.
With at least 5 swipes, I was able to remove all my makeup!
What I like about the product:
- It is very attractive, having two layers of blue.
- Doesn’t sting my eyes nor does it make it cloudy.
- I don’t just use this for my eyes and lips but rather all over my face and neck. It is able to remove my everyday makeup, from heavy to light.
- Lasts 2-3 months, depending on how many times a week you put makeup and how much you makeup you put on.
- Very affordable at Php 99 per 40ml and Php 199 per 70ml bottle.
- The size is just perfect for travel and doesn’t take too much space in the bathroom.
What I don’t like about the product:
- It’s not really good at removing heavy-duty eye liners and mascaras, you have to swipe it again and again.
- I have to swipe it all over my face. 😦 My idea of a good makeup remover is that I just have to press (pat) the cotton pad all over my face to remove all eye makeup. But hey, for its price and delivery I shouldn’t be complaining!
- Not cruelty-free.
Verdict: I love it! I regret doubting this product without even trying to test it.
Would I repurchase? Yes!
To whom do I recommend this to? Everyone!
Do share on your makeup remover finds! 🙂