It’s been a while, since I last blogged! I have been extremely busy this entire week that I had no time to blog. I bought this eye mask last August and I have been using it at least once a week. I bought this because I realized that I have wrinkles under my eyes and my eyes have become puffy. I thought I needed to counter it ASAP! I am a big fan of collagen so when I saw this I was taken.
Purederm Collagen Eye Cone Mask:
Enriched with Collagen, Vitamin E, Green Tea Extract and tropical fruits. Provides intensive hydration and diminishes the signs of aging. Helps reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. For all skin types.
What it says in the back:
Purederm Collagen Eye Cone Mask is intensive eye zone treatment moistened with rich Collagen, Vitamin E, and Green Tea Extract to help restore moisture and elasticity and diminish the signs of aging. It is also effective to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.
How to use:
- Wash your face and apply the mask around the eyes, ensuring good contact with skin.
- Wear the mask for 15-20 minutes and remove.
- Make sure reseal zipper bag after use.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- If skin irritation occurs during or after use, discontinue use and ask a doctor.
- If essence gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
What I like about the product:
- Despite being a Korean product, it is fully and translated well into English.
- The packaging is resealable!
- It is very affordable at Php 89.75 with 30 sheets (15 pairs).
- The eye mask is very relaxing and cooling. I usually put it on before I take a nap and it helps me relax. I always have a good nap with this on.
- It fits perfectly under my eyes.
- It does not really give amazing results but I could see that it did reduced a bit of the puffiness under my eyes and lightened a bit my wrinkles.
- Can’t really say if the collagen worked.
- I don’t have dark under-eye circles so I can’t say if it can really reduce dark circles.
What I don’t like about the product:
- The small packaging makes it rather difficult to get the product out of the packaging.
- Peeling off a pair of sheet is also difficult because the sheets are thin. Sometimes I end up getting 6 pieces of sheet when I only need two. This constant opening and touching makes the product dry up faster.
- Sometimes the essence gets into your eyes which can sting a bit.
Tip: Store you it inside your refrigerator for a more cooling and refreshing feel.
Verdict: I love it, I have been recommending it to my friends! It is very affordable and I could visibly see the results right after taking the mask off.
Would I repurchase? Definitely! I would also like to try their other products.
To whom do I recommend this to? Women on a budget who’d like to reduce eye puffiness and wrinkles.