My humble lippie collection. Looking at the picture now, I realize non of them were bought by me! I was never fond of buying lip products because I am very lazy applying them. I find it a hassle to constantly reapply lip products. Some of them are already 4 years old or older!
1. Victoria Secret Very Sexy Lip Gloss – I got this lip gloss from a Victoria Secret bag that my ninang (godmother) gave me a few Christmases ago. I probably need to throw away this one now.
2. Maybelline Lip Smooth in 06 Cherry – I bought this to replace the gift my aunt gave me also a few Christmases ago. The one she bought me got lost. Me, being a sentimental person can’t accept that and decided to buy another one in memory of it. I had a hard time finding the exact one but thankfully I was able to find one before it got discontinued. I already have used up this product.
3. L’Oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss in 06 Sand Crystal – Something I just took out of my mother’s beauty stuff. It is the oldest among all the lip glosses I have and just recently I threw it away.
4. Sephora Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Frosted White (?) – Last summer, we were required to do practicum training at a hotel for 600 hours. Half of my stay I was assigned at Finance Department. My boss (but not the big boss) is a make-up junkie and she gave us (there were two of us training at finance that time) a lip gloss as a gift!
5. The Face Shop Fruits Jell Tube in PP402 – My aunt, the one who gave me the Maybelline Lip Smooth, gave me and my cousin this lip tube as a gift from Korea. I had this since high school, about as old as my Innisfree Fruits Jelly Tube. I have only used this once or twice!
6. Wet n’ Wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in 318A Brazen Berry Glaze – This is something I just took from my sister’s make-up things a few years ago but I have only used this once or twice!
7. Innisfree Fruits Jelly Tube in 04 – A Korean friend visiting the Philippines who I made gave this lip tube to me as a goodbye gift. Whenever I see this lip tube, I remember her and think of her. I wonder how she is. Sadly, we were not able to stay in contact. This is the only lip gloss that I constantly use for the past who-knows-how-long years and I am only halfway through! As you can see, I am not really a lip person.
8. M.A.C. Lipgelée in Lust is Lush – Is one of the newest lip glosses I have. On my way to practicum training, my mom saw my lips looking very pale. She at first just let me borrow this lip gloss then she decided to just give it to me.
9. Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss – My newest lip gloss that I got from my grandmother.
1. Estée Lauder Lip Defining Pencil in 07 Tawny – I got this from The Face of Spring gift set my ninang (godmother) sent me for my birthday. I use it under Futurist Full Treatment Lipstick in Blazing Berry.
2. Mountain Dew Flavored Lip Balm – If you remember my previous post, I got this from my friend who came from Kansas.
3. Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm Honey, Beeswax, and Propolis Lip Balm – My guy friend gave my friends and I this lip balm on the Christmas of our 4th year of high school. I really liked this lip balm for its minty feel.
5. The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Strawberry – A few years ago when I went to Singapore, a friend I made there gave me this lip balm as a gift. I regularly use this for my dry, bleeding lips.
1. Estée Lauder Futurist Full Treatment Lipstick in Blazing Berry – I got this from The Face of Spring gift set my ninang (godmother) sent me for my birthday. I use this with Lip Defining Pencil in 07 Tawny. I only use this on special occasions because I find the color too dark for everyday and because I don’t want to focus my lips (braces -_-).
2. Estée Lauder Lipstick – Some unknown lipstick I just keep in my stash because my grandmother gave it to me. I love the color of this lipstick, too bad it has gone bad and unusable.
3. Wet n’ Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 516C Sunset Peach – It is given to me by my cousin on my birthday a few years ago. I have only recently opened this lipstick and usually top it over my lip balm, butter or gloss. Sometimes, I top it over a lipstick.
(Not in the picture)
4. M.A.C. Amplified Creme Lipstick in Cosmo – Something I jut took from my mom’s make-up things. My favorite lipstick as of now.
1. The Body Shop Dragon Fruit Lip Butter – I bought this last month, and I have been regularly using this.
What’s in your lip collection? Are you fond of lip products? Are you a balm, lipstick or gloss person?